ASCOM GROUP promotes a policy directed to damping risks relative to Occupational Health and Safety.
For this purpose it assumes to:
- Ensure safety and health at all working places by minimizing or eliminating risks for the entire personnel.
- Continuously improve its OH&S performances and avoid accidents and professional illnesses.
- Observe actual legal provisions and other requirements applicable to its scope of activity, and Occupational Health and Safety field.
- Support its own employees, by means of their training, aiming at their professional advancement and awareness of individual obligations in Occupational Health and Safety field.
- Embody Occupational Health and Safety management requirements into an unitary management system.
Periodically, the top management of ASCOM GROUP reviews its Occupational Health and Safety Policy for adequacy.
This policy is communicated to and understood by the entire personnel and is available to the interested parties.